Faerytales. They're real . . . they just haven't happened yet.
Halley Starr finds out the truth when she loses her heart to a terrible curse. Now she has to get it back from that dirty faery who stole it from her, but first, she must fight against the seven rules of the faery kingdom that mortals must never break:
1. No trespassing sacred faery territory
2. Don't ever say thank you
3. Using a faery’s given name is a no-no
4. Resist all faery music
5. Never break a promise to a faery
6. Reject all faery food
7. And never, never fall in love with a faery
But if Halley wants her heart back again, she can’t worry about the rules.
Bridgette has Cinderella complex big time. She has to find true love's kiss to get some weird guy off her back who claims to be her faery godmother. But who is she really?
1. Loser of Omak High
2. Girl who rubs her fingers raw working fast food
3. Victim of the evil stepmother who runs the group home
4. Not-so-proud owner of a hearth where fire-starting goblins live
5. Asylum wannabe with occasional schizophrenic episodes
Not even Bridgette knows. Even if her faery godmother wasn't some guy who knows nothing about romance, how is Bridgette supposed to get true love's kiss if everyone she cares about disappears?
Bridgette must stop the clock from striking twelve or she'll lose everything.
No one bothered to tell Daphne Starr that faerytales were real and now she's stuck in a beanstalk with a beast and a pricked finger. Daphne’s sister and stepsister are in big BIG trouble!
1. It’s the third and final day
2. Rumpelstiltskin plans to suck their powers dry
3. The queen wants them dead
4. The wolves switched sides
5. The world is about to end
6. And did they seriously expect to keep this all from Daphne?
Oh yeah, A LOT of trouble! Halley and Bridgette had better get her out of this—especially since she only has until the battery runs out of her cell phone before she loses her heart . . . to a beast. Will it be Happily Ever After or the end?
FIRST BOOK IN "TWISTED TALES" TRILOGY